Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week 4 - Tastespotting















Nom nom nom! this is by far my favourite week, lol.

My chosen recipe was for Lightly Cooked Cherry Tomato and Ricotta Bruschetta
(see http://www.herbivoracious.com/2011/08/lightly-cooked-cherry-tomato-and-ricotta-bruschetta-recipe.html )

Which I chose as it just looked delicious, but healthy, which at 36 weeks pregnant is important, lol! The site is very easy to use, and I can see it will be one I'll be bookmarking for browsing at home. I love how it links you back to the original site, a great way to find some new favourite sites too.

It was nice having a 'fun' week exercise, and I think a helpful addition to the web 2.0 programme. Web 2.0 is all about information sharing, and this site is a fantastic (and yummy) example of that :)

No comments: