Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Official Post 1 - making my blog

I think setting this blog up has take me the most ridiculous amount of time, tis lucky I'm doing it from home aye! I just couldn't bring myself to make some random thing, I needed a theme...an odd but intriguing title....did I succeed?
This is not my first visit into the blogosphere....I used to have a 'family' blog where all my family could post content, was a nice way to keep up with family further afield. But then we all discovered the joys of social networking (ahhh, facebook and bebo), and the blog died a sad death.
What did I learn? that adding a heading pic is slightly challenging...BUT I DID IT....WOOT!
I also learnt that blogger is even more user friendly than it used to be, and has some cool new features to play with. I guess u'll just have to watch this space to see me play with em!

No comments: