Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Official post 3....even more RSSing

So there I was thinking I was all done with RSS, and then I clicked on the next lesson and there was MORE. But it turns out these were really good additions....now I actually like RSS, and I think I mite even keep on using my feeder. Of the three tools listed, I thought topix was interesting, and did use it to subscribe to a local news feed (once I figured out just where the RSS feed button was....needs to be bigger!), I hated syndic8 - found it really un userfriendly to navigate around...and I LOVED technorati (I got an awesome entertaiment news feed via it...such great goss!) I kind of wish I knew this lesson was coming up while doing the last one, I wasted soooo much time looking for feeds. I had a moment of excitement which got squashed, when I realised that my favourite site Icanhascheezburger.com can be subscribed to.....but then I found its blocked here at work, and I got stuck....now I can't remember how I even found it through technorati in the first place, so I'm just gonna have to subscribe when I get home :)



Ahhh, cute kitties AND sci-fi ....can it get any better than this?

No comments: