Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Official Post 13 - Technorati

YUK! I don't much like technorati at all.....theres 30 minutes of my life I would like back, lol.
I explored the site a little, then did the exercise of searching for Learning 2.0 in a variety of ways (not particularly user friendly I have to say). It was interesting that you seem to find more results in the blogs than in the posts, but whew, what information overload.....so so so many blogs about this topic, guess librarians all around the world are at this minute also blogging about their own experiences in the world of 2.0 (wonder if they liked technorati more than me?)

I did however 'claim my blog' so now I have a technorati account that will probably never be used. (theres now a nice little link to the right there so that technorati lovers can add me to their favorites, though the chances of them finding me in the scary wide web is pretty small!) Sorry, not gonna tag any of my blog entries, cause I'm totally over technorati now, and moving on :)

No comments: