Sunday, September 14, 2008

My husband the comedian.....

Have you guys seen that funneh new Whitcoulls ad? The one with the couple...where the woman has a fit at having to do everything and makes her partner sleep on the couch? and then when she comes home from work she finds post it notes attached around the house....eg one on the jam jar saying I loosened this, one on the dog saying I've been fed, and so on? Well, I came home from work the other day and found these...





















And many many more! On the front door there was 'I sprayed around the door for bugs'. On the front hallway mat 'I put notes all around the house' and so on. I did think it was pretty funny....but I was most impressed by the 'I did the dishes' one....because YAY! I came home to the dishes done....SWEET!

No comments: