Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Official post 5 - Library thing

Eeeek! Thought I'd better post about this before everyone thinks I've given up on blogging! Library thing is quite interesting....I've added only 14 books to my library so far, and I found the author pages really interesting (although it seems that some are probably not 'official' pages as such....ahem) You can see a selection of my titles over to the right there on my widget, or by going to http://www.librarything.com/catalog/comicbookgal08
Overall this is an interesting application.....but its kind of similar to a small application I have on my facebook account...so I don't know that I'll be keeping on with it. It will be very useful for some library customers tho.

(PS....I did try to add another library thing widget for searching to the blog....but the work computer started misbehaving, and I decided I was spending way to much time on this topic....time to move on methinks!)

No comments: