Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Official post 6 - Rollyo

Hmmm, rollyo is a strange and interesting concept. I made my own searchroll called Comic book mecca, and listed some of my favourite useful comic book sites (see my Rollyo link on the right there). I don't really know who might find this useful...but u never know, someone mite want to do a safe wee comic related search! I also added my favourite local comic book shops Heroes for Sale and Gotham comics to it...so perhaps this could be some free web publicity for them...tee hee. I have to say at the end of this, I don't really think I would really use Rollyo myself...and I was wondering just how useful it really is - then I talked to one of the other staff here and she told me she made a freebee colouring in sheet searchroll. As an ex-children's librarian I was most impressed......and thought that would be most useful indeedy!

No comments: