Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Official post 9 - my latest technological interests

Ahhh, the joys of technology! I feel pretty happy in the on-line environment, I spend lots of time social networking with friends on Facebook and Bebo (I prefer Facebook....each to their own right?) I also spend lots of time (perhaps a little too much time) playing an online roleplaying game called World of Warcraft (aka WoW).


If you want to know more about WoW visit http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/
My new most favourite thing in the world is my 8gig ipod nano. Its a thing of wonder indeed. Yes, it has taken me a while to join the ipod revolution.....but I'm here at last! I've been spending lots of time over the last few weeks adding songs to my itunes from cds, and making playlists. I got my ipod cause I was tired of the music at the gym....sometimes they take a while to put a new cd on, and sometimes they play total rubbish. Now I control my own moosics...and it totally rocks! (and pops, and dances and r'n'bs too).

The only sad part to my ipod story, is that 2 weeks after I got it, they launched a brand new generation of the nano's, which for the same size are $50 cheaper....aggghhh! and they come in very cool colours including purple...DOUBLE AGGGHHHH!

No comments: