Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Official post 8 - More Flicker Fun (mashups)

This was yet more fun - it seems that I already played with a few of the toys on http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ on an earlier exercise (when playing around with generators). I did have a look around at some of the other tools, but none of them really appealed to me (for the purposes of our exercises), but I can see that for at home use for photo management they could come in handy. I played around with a few more fun toys on FD Toys, and made the following trading card and magazine cover, both of which I uploaded to my flickr account (the upload from FD toys worked nice and easily...yay!) I did add hopefully the right tags to my trading card to try and add it to the Librarian trading card cluster, but it doesn't seem to have added there - not sure how to get it into the cluster? maybe my tags are wrong? I had a lot of fun making the magazine cover - many thanks to cover girl Eclair :)

No comments: