Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Official post 7 - Fun with flickr

Well, flickr is pretty cool I have to admit. I have played around with photo sites before, mostly picassa, but usually I just upload pics to share on my facebook or bebo accounts for friends and family to see. I firstly uploaded a few cool display pics from when I was working at Pakuranga Library many moons ago....I think u should be able to see those here http://www.flickr.com/photos/30831196@N08/sets/72157607439800302/
Then I uploaded my homemade LOLcat pics...cause I'm trying to spread them all around the net.....tee hee. Then I decided I really wanted to play with picnik cause it sounded like fun, and it totally rocks! U can see the result of my playing below.......mwahahahaha. I can see that I will be having lots of fun playing with our home pics.....funneh xmas cards here I come!
The only downside to all this was the trying to blog my pic from flickr....It seemed to be going perfectly, but kept failing at the last step. So then I thought I would upload it through blogger via the web, which worked, but not properly, there was an error with it. At that point I got fed up and saved the pic from flickr to my flash drive to upload to blogger the usual way....which worked perfectly as always.

No comments: